There are a lot of money-making applications (apps) for your android phone now a days. One question we always ask is, if the app is legit or scam. The apps I mention will not earn you a lot of money. But it does earn you some pocket change or gas money. It is extra money that you can earn. I like to earn with apps that are passive like the lock screen apps. But the caveat is, the more passive the app the lesser the amount that it will earn (unless you earn from a lot of referrals). Here’s a review of the apps I’ve tried and have already cashed out from (I have to say that these apps do pay).
1. InboxDollars– I use it for surveys and offers and earn around $30 to $50 per month. Surveys I qualify usually earns about $.25 to $5. They also give you a chance to spin the Billy’s Spin and Win if you do not qualify a certain survey. You get a maximum of 20 spins to use per day and you can earn cash(I was able to win the $.25 token and $.05) or sweeps(I don’t really do the sweeps, you need to be really lucky to win). I just do $1 worth of survey/s a day to get me at least around $30/mo.
I have to warn that some offers will spam your email address and for surveys to work you have to give out your personal information.
App is working in the US. I have no idea if it works in other countries.
They give you FREE $5 as sign up bonus and they also give extra cents for completing your profile. You can cash out once you reach $30. You should visit their website for updating your profile to earn the few cents.
They also pay you to read emails, I receive around 1 to 4 PaidEmails in my inbox per day and they each add $.02 if you confirm it.
I also watch videos which would earn $0.01 or sweeps, you also get a chance to scratch a card to win money or sweeps. Maximum is $0.5/d for watching TV plus the extra money from the scratch cards.
Once you cash out, you can choose for either the tango cards, prepaid visa and check. They do take $3 to process any cashout method and they usually process everything on a Wednesday so you have to wait until a Wednesday to receive the payment email and get the redemption link.
I use the prepaid visa cash out since it is convenient for me. For prepaid visa, after you get the redeem email you just click the link and make an account with Prepaid Code center(another website) and follow their instructions. After cashing out they give $3 back to your account as cashout bonus.
You can also earn by referring your friends to join.
Download App—> Click here
2. Fronto– This is one of the android apps that is so easy to make extra money. It is a lock screen app that shows advertisements on your lockscreen and pays you for it. You can also try their offers which are really simple. You will earn around 20 points per hour just by unlocking your phone. If you want, you can add my referral code XTRAPTS to earn an extra 1250 points instantly. You can redeem your points for rewards like GCs for Amazon, Target, CVS, Starbucks, Walmart, Chipotle, Google play, Burger King, Papa Johns, Nike, Sephora, AMC, Best Buy, Gamestop, Playstation, Xbox, Steam, Fandango, Nordstrom rack, Foot locker, and also PayPal. $1 Amazon GC is around 3250 points.
Download Fronto App—> Click here
3. Ibotta– Is an app that gives the user a cash back for grocery shopping. You will need to buy the products listed on the app, some products require you to scan the barcode to verify the purchase. After verifying the products you will then send a picture of the receipt or the QR code of the receipt to confirm your purchase and they will take within 12 hours to confirm your cashback.
Ibotta will give you FREE $10 in your account as Welcome Bonus after you submit your first receipt. You can also invite your friends to join you and earn together. You get your referral bonus after your friends redeem their first purchases. Minimum cash out is at $20. I usually get the Amazon gift cards since they are convenient and I usually shop at Amazon. They will send an email with the gift card (GC) code, then go to your Amazon account and put in the giftcard code. There are a lot of other giftcards to choose from. If you want, you can send your money to your PayPal account as well. Use promo code eojnhos to earn a reward up to $20.
Create an account here—> Click here
Download Ibotta App—> Click here
4. SlideJoy– Another lock screen application just like Fronto. Earn by unlocking your phone. Just an extra swipe to earn passive income every month. You can also try their various offers to earn extra carrats (currency of the app). 1000 carrats is equal to $1. There are various ways to redeem. I usually use the PayPal option. You can also donate if you want.
Download the Application—> Click here
5. S’more– This is one of the paid to unlock your phone apps. It shows advertisements on your lock screen to earn you some money. This is more consistent than other apps. It gives you a guaranteed 10 points per day. 10 points is equivalent to $0.10. You also get 50 bonus points for joining. You can also increase your earnings doing surveys.
Minimum cash out is at $1 for an Amazon gift card. You can redeem once you have used the app for 10 days. And you can exchange your points for an Amazon gift card (GC).
Sign up using referral code 6R970M and earn bonus 25 points!
Download—> Click here
6. Make Money: Earn Cash PP from Tap Rewards Game- This app will pay you if you crack the egg by tapping it. You have to tap a million times to crack the egg though. You also have to contact the developers to receive an app that will show you an ID so that the tap count will not reset after a phone shutdown or after closing the app accidentally. Advertisements are shown if you use the boosters eg. the x2 and the free 500 clicks booster(I guess this is how they monetize the app). You will earn the price shown on the card contained within the egg. I received a $5 PayPal cash. I can finish 100000 clicks every 6 hours with this app. After cracking the egg you will then type in your Paypal email and they will email you within 48 hours. They will ask a survey asking you when you installed the app, how long it took you to crack the egg and what currency you want your reward to be mine was in dollars($). I did receive the $5 PayPal cash the first time I cracked the egg. The 2nd time I cracked the egg there was no response from the developers, so I guess it just works once or they have run out of money to give out. Uninstalled the app once I didn’t get a reply from the developers.
7. Perk TV– This app will pay you to watch videos. They will give 50 perk points(green coins) for joining and verifying your email. The yellow coins are tokens, I don’t really use them. Perk will pay you around 0 to 2 Perk points for watching a single video, depending if there was an advertisement before the video. No advertisement means no Perk points(PPs). This is the app that is really easy to earn with. I love watching movie trailers and other videos, so might as well get paid to do it. 10 PPs is equivalent to $0.01 so it takes a while to earn. I usually redeem Amazon GCs for this app. But there are a lot of other Gift cards here that you can choose from.
Download app—> Click here
Regarding Inboxdollars: It has been a pain earning now and earnings are starting to slow down for me. I mainly earn by watching videos now and earn enough to get the daily maximum of $0.50. Doing this will get you to $30 payout in 60 days. It is also nice to earn through searching every day with a maximum limit of $0.15. Every once in a while I do surveys, a lot of surveys I don’t really qualify for anymore. There is also a change in Billy’s spin and win, I don’t get to win cash anymore just sweeps and once in a while a $0.25 token that you can earn if you complete a survey, so I am going to stop doing that, it’s just a waste of time for me. I am also getting 0 to 2 PaidEmails per day now. I also changed my cash out method to InboxDollars ecards and just use the tango cards to redeem Amazon GCs.
Disclosure: Some links contain referral links and I may receive compensation for this.
Note: All links are for Android devices only.